Comment on page
You can send scheduled or delayed notifications to your users.
Adastacks does not store your Adalo information. Your Adalo app ID, collection ID, and API key are erased upon the completion of each request.
Your app must be published to the app stores in order for this stack to function. PWA's and web applications built in Adalo do not support native mobile push notifications.
Updated video tutorial is coming soon!
2. Open a new tab in your browser and open up your Adalo app in the Adalo editor
3. Once open, place a test button on a screen of your choosing
4. Under the "Click Actions" for the button, select Custom Action
5. Give your action a name, such as "Create Scheduled Notification"
6. Select the Create option from the dropdown below the Title field, then click Next
7. Copy the following URL and paste it into the Base URL field of the Custom Action
8. Set the "Method" dropdown to POST
9. Add a query parameter called Content-Type with the value application/json
10. Add another query parameter called api_key with your Adastacks API Key as the value
11. Add Inputs to hold your data for the new Custom Action (You can name these whatever you like, but below are some suggestions)
12. Replace the capitalized text in the URL with the Inputs you just made using the Magic Text button in the top right of the URL field.
13. Run the test request. (See the success screenshot below)
Even test actions that fail return a "Test Successful" message so be sure to click Show Full Response to ensure the action succeeded. This is by design so that you can still save the action and return to continue setting it up later if you wish.
14. Save the Custom Action and add it where you need it throughout your app. See below for an example custom action setup:
15. IMPORTANT! Don't forget to format the scheduled date to No Formatting by clicking the pencil icon. If you fail to do this, the notifications will not be sent.