Convert String to URL Encoding
Easily convert strings to URL encoding with a custom action.
2. Open a new tab in your browser and open up your Adalo app in the Adalo editor
3. Once open, place a test button on a screen of your choosing
4. Under the "Click Actions" for the button, select Custom Action
5. Give your action a name, such as "Convert String to URL Encoding"
6. Select the Create option from the dropdown below the Title field, then click Next
7. Copy the following URL and paste it into the Base URL field of the Custom Action
8. Set the "Method" dropdown to POST
9. Add a query parameter called Content-Type with the value application/json
10. Add another query parameter called api_key with your Adastacks API Key as the value
11. Add an Input to hold your data for the new Custom Action (You can name this whatever you like, but below is a suggestion)
12. Replace the capitalized text in the URL with the Inputs you just made using the Magic Text button in the top right of the URL field.
13. Run the test request. (See the success screenshot below)
Even test actions that fail return a "Test Successful" message so be sure to click Show Full Response to ensure the action succeeded. This is by design so that you can still save the action and return to continue setting it up later if you wish.
14. Save the Custom Action and add it where you need it throughout your app.