9. Add a query parameter called Content-Type with the value application/json
10. Add another query parameter called api_key with your Adastacks API Key as the value
11. Add an Input to hold your data for the new Custom Action (You can name this whatever you like, but below is a suggestion)
Suggested Input Name
Suggested Input Test Data
Should be any valid URL
12. Replace the capitalized text in the URL with the Inputs you just made using the Magic Text button in the top right of the URL field.
13. Run the test request. (See the success screenshot below). The action will return enough information about the website for you to build a website preview card complete with a title, description, and sample image.
Even test actions that fail return a "Test Successful" message so be sure to click Show Full Response to ensure the action succeeded. This is by design so that you can still save the action and return to continue setting it up later if you wish. If you do not see the results, be sure to click on Show Full Response to make sure it returns results. Then you can click on + Add Item to add missing results.
14. Save the Custom Action and add it where you need it throughout your app.