9. Add a query parameter called Content-Type with the value application/json
10. Add another query parameter called api_key with your Adastacks API Key as the value
11. Add an Input to hold your data for the new Custom Action (You can name this whatever you like, but below is a suggestion)
Suggested Input Name
Suggested Input Test Data
URL to be Shortened
Should be any valid URL
12. Replace the capitalized text in the URL with the Inputs you just made using the Magic Text button in the top right of the URL field.
13. Run the test request. (See the success screenshot below)
Even test actions that fail return a "Test Successful" message so be sure to click Show Full Response to ensure the action succeeded. This is by design so that you can still save the action and return to continue setting it up later if you wish.
14. Save the Custom Action and add it where you need it throughout your app.