Thanks for visiting the guides!
Welcome to the Adastacks Guides! Here you'll find everything you need to be an Adastacks Pro! I realize that not everyone is used to APIs, documentation, and technical jargon so I've tried to make it as easy to follow as possible. That said, I'm always open to feedback on how to improve these guides!
You will need a paid account of Adalo in order to access the Custom Actions feature, which is essential for the function of Adastacks.
An API Key is like a password and a username rolled into one - it tells Adastacks who you are and if you have the credits and permission to use a stack. Your API Key is automatically generated and can be found on your Adastacks Dashboard - be sure to keep it to yourself! If you need to get a new API Key for any reason, please contact me for a new one. You can find your Adastacks API Key in the Account section of the Dashboard:
- 1.Copy and paste the URL for the stack you want to use into the Custom Action
- 2.Create the appropriate inputs for sending your information
- 3.Replace portions of the URL with the new inputs you made
These steps are fleshed out in more specific detail for each stack.
These tips are there to ensure Adastacks stays functioning at full capacity for all its users. Please help us stay in good graces with our service providers by following these tips. Doing this can also help ensure your actions work the best right out of the gate!
This is a sample tip, note, warning, or hint.
Support is available through several channels:
- 3.These Help Guides
- 4.Priority support and setup (for Pro plan users only)
- Transactional SMS - Send multi-factor authentication codes, order confirmations and more to your users.
- Scheduled Notifications - Send reminders, delayed notifications, and scheduled event notifications to your users.